Level Up! Level Up!

This is probably one of the WORST games I've ever played. Fist off, WHO GOES TO BED AT FUCKING 6:00PM? And what's worse is that you're supposed to fight a boss without ANY weapons and when you die, you have to start THE ENTIRE GAME all over again. What is this? Is this supposed to be a game or sick psychological experiment? I'm only giving it 1 star because it has potential, but overall this game was an EPIC FAIL.

Pico Blast Pico Blast

WTF?

Movement - Arrow Keys
Jump - 'S' key
Shoot - 'A' key

The controls aren't working properly, I tried this on 5 different computers 2 of which were laptops. IDK how people are able to play this game, but I wish I could. Fix the controls please...

5/5
6/10

-DJ Asiantech

Koran Koran

How dare you... First off, the animation is bad, second the sound quality is horrendous, and third HOW DARE YOU USE MY SONG TO PROMOTE SUCH HATE!!! Why'd it have to be a Quran, how would you like it if I burnt the King James Bible? You wouldn't either.

This was a terrible use of my song. I am not happy...

0/5
0/10

-DJ AsianTech

NhollowWearthO responds:

HAHAHA the graphics are not meant to be good the purpose of this was. 9/11 the time the day, also the current news was circulating Koran burning. King James Bible? LOLOLOLOL

New Levels New Levels

WTF

What the hell? It wont even load. I refreshed and nothing happened. Try re uploading this so I can write a proper review.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

That game

It takes a while to load. But...

I love the mouse avoider in the games section. Especially the part where It says who turned the lights out? It was funny and entertaining. Please make another game like it. But with more mouse avoider levels. lol

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

A Few Problems

It's an awsome battle/rpg but is it possible to make a savepoint or a checkpoint. It's hard because I have to leave my Computer on all night and turn off my speakers if I wanna continue on. Btw it only seems as if the monsters only attack the mage. They never attack the swordsman unless it's a two double attack. That gives me the upper hand against the monsters though. But despite the problems it was one hell of an action/rpg game that was very addictive as well. I bet You could even make a final fantasy type rpg with this skill.

P.S. I like the pokemon idea with Mareep and Pichu. So Cute!!! XD